Easy to use software package to do standardized LTP and LTD recordings in hippocampal acute slices, which can control MEA amplifiers and stimulus generators from Multi Channel Systems MCS GmbH from within one software. For long term potentiation and long term depression experiments.
- For online recording of data
- Allows control of the stimulation pulses
- Allows selection of stimulation electrodes
- Allows definition of the experimental layout
- Allows predefinition of the course of an experiment with a simple graphical
interface, which then runs automatically
- For offline analysis of data prior generated with the LTP-Director
- Allows extraction of a wide variety of parameters from the evoked field
potentials (e.g. EPSP ampliude, slope and area, population spike amplitude,
paired pulse ratio, and many more)
- All parameters can easily be normalized to the baseline of the experiment, to be
exported as relative values.
The LTP-Director is compatible with the MEA1060 BC amplifier, all MEA2100-Systems (not with MEA2100-Mini-Systems), and the USB-MEA32-STIM4 System, as well as with the STG2000 and STG4000 stimulus generators.
Please note: Each MEA instance needs a separate LTP-Director license key. E.g. for a MEA2100-2x60-headstage, you will need two license keys.
|Item Order No.||890624|
|Delivery time||Typically 2 - 4 weeks. Availability confirmed within 24 hours of ordering or contact us for more details.|